Giving to support the work of CCW.
If you would like to donate to the church, there are several ways for you to do that. You can mail your gift, checks only, to the church, use your bank's bill pay system, or you can donate on-line through Easy Tithe. The Link to Easy Tithe is on the home page, under the GIVE tab.
We now have Text to Give option: Text the amount to 574.701.2011. The first time you will need to set up your information.
Just Say Yes
Check out the pallet wall to see how you can experience the blessings of guiding our little learners as they discover the wonder of God's love during their Sunday mornings at CCW Lesson Plans and Materials are prepared for you.
CCW Kids Zone will reopen on August 2
Check-In Specifics for Kids:
- All check-in volunteers will have masks on.
- One volunteer will be checking temperatures and the other printing tags for families.
- We will use an infrared thermometer to check your child’s temperature, anything at 100 or higher will not be permitted downstairs that day.
- Kids will be encouraged to wear masks downstairs. However, this will be parent choice.
- We also ask that only one parent brings the child down and picks them up. We also request that as you come downstairs, you wear a mask. Volunteers can also help take your child down if you do not wish to go downstairs.
This will be more of a ‘soft-opening’ for our CCW Kids. During the first five weeks, we will be using our Rocky Railway Vacation Bible School for lessons. This will be somewhat different than what was in the box, so no worries if you child already did it, this will still be FUN! This will allow us to keep kids socially distanced and not as many in one area. However, we all know that while we will do our very best, socially distancing children is not always a guarantee!
At this time we will not be staffing the nursery. However, it will be open for families to use if you choose to do so. We ask that if you use a toy, you put it in the bin labeled "Toys to Be Sanitized."
- Sickness – if anyone in your household is sick, please stay home.
What to expect:
- Masks - we are following current Elkhart County Health Department Guidelines. We have masks available if you need one.
- No Contact – per the guidelines that we have been given, we need to make Church a contactless event except within your own family members.
- Greeting & Fellowship – we will greet each other lovingly and with great enthusiasm but without handshakes or contact. And we are asking that you fellowship and visit outdoors whenever possible.
- Entering the Building: Weather permitting, we’ll be propping all interior and exterior doors open, with the exception of our rest rooms. Wearing masks have not been mandated by our governor, but we expect that many will wear them. I have also ordered portable touchless hand-sanitizing stations, but they are in such high demand that they are back-ordered. We will however, have greeters meeting each person with pump sanitizer and will pump sanitizer in each person’s hand before they enter the building. I believe that this will be a fun thing and we are asking for grace as we implement all of these changes.
- Social Distancing – per our guidelines, the goal is 6 feet of separation, so be mindful of yourself and others.
- Seating – our seating capacity in the Auditorium is approximately 155. We have an additional capacity in the Lobby for 60 (this includes the glass tables which have been moved into the Lobby area).
- Giving/Offering – we will no longer be passing any type of offering container. Your tithe & offering can be received:
- Online – http://ccwgoshen.org/giving.html
- texting - 574-701-2011
- locked boxes in the back of the Auditorium/Lobby area
- and by mail.
- Programs – are available for you to pickup upon entering the Auditorium. They are also posted on Facebook a day or two prior to the Sunday service.
- Children’s Needs – We are looking at a return of Treasureland, children's programming, possibly in August or early September. So, as a family, please plan on sitting together for church. Julie, our Children’s Ministry Director, has prepared grab bags that each child can grab for their time in church (and beyond). These bags are at the FYI counter as you enter. The Nursery has been completely sanitized; however, it will not be staffed at the present time. It will be open for your use as we know that diapers will need to be changed, etc. We simply request that you help us keep it sanitized and clean when you are finished.
- Refreshments – at this time we have decided to make it a “bring your own coffee to church.” We will most likely resume our coffee but that will be at a later date, possibly when Elkhart County reaches stage 5 of the reopening.
- Live Stream & Higher Risk: Live Streaming CCW’s Services began on June 7th so no one will feel the need to venture out if they feel it isn’t safe to do so.
- Prayer Time Needs: At the end of service, we offer an opportunity for you to meet with our Elders for prayer. They will meet you in the front left (east) corner of the Auditorium and weather permitting, will move the conversation outside for easier social distancing.
We would love to give you access to RightNow MEDIA so that you can take advantage of all the information available. There are topics for leadership, relationships, parenting, finances, and videos designed just for kids. Email us at waterford@ccwgoshen and we will send you an email notification with a link to set up your account.