Your Next Step
Figuring out what the next step is on your spiritual journey is an exciting adventure. Ultimately you are the one who is responsible for your spiritual journey. We can offer opportunities for growth but you have to choose to take advantage of those opportunities and discern which one is right for you and where you are at in your walk with Jesus
Here are some possible ideas for your next step with us:
- Join us for our services on Sunday mornings at 10:00 a.m.
- Sign up for our Second Mile class to find out more about the heartbeat of Community Church of Waterford. We meet at a church family member’s home where we enjoy a delicious meal, meet new people and hear Pastor Luke share about the mission of our church family. At the end of our time together you will have an opportunity to decide if you want to become a Ministry Partner and join us on this amazing journey that God has called us on together.
- Share your commitment to following Jesus by being baptized and allow your church family to celebrate your life-changing decision with you.
- Take a Discovering My Gifts survey to help you figure out what unique gift-set that God has given to you. We will then have one of our coaches get with you to help you discern where your best fit is in serving the church family and community.
- Join a LifeGroup with others who are on the faith journey. Some of these groups meet in members homes and others meet on Wednesday nights at our W.O.W. (Waterford on Wednesdays) meetings where we enjoy worship and digging deeper into God’s Word for our lives and what that looks like to live it out daily.